Southern Classics Day Tour- Sept 18
Starting at: $87.00
September 18 from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.: Southern classics tour; includes fees, a fish fry and jambalaya lunch and round-trip transportation.
This tour takes place on September 18 from 11am to 6pm and includes:
- Admission to Oak Alley Plantation and Big House Tour
- Classic Southern Fish Fry on the shores of Lake Ponchartrain
- Swamp Boat Tour
- Transportation included for all activities
- Price per adult $89, child $87
• 11 a.m.: Depart from the hotel and transfer to the swamps of Louisiana’s back country.
• 11:45 a.m.: Go on an adventurous and educational boat ride through swamps, keeping an eye out for alligators and other wildlife as your captain tells you about the history and natural environment of the wetlands.
• Board the bus again and transfer to a local seafood restaurant at Lake Pontchartrain.
• 1:30 p.m.: At the restaurant, savor a traditional fish fry and jambalaya lunch. Drinks* are available to purchase at your own expense.
• Depart from the restaurant and transfer to Oak Valley Plantation.
• 3 p.m.: Arrive at the plantation enjoy a guided tour of the grounds and Big House.
• 5 p.m.: Transfer back to the hotel.
• 6 p.m.: Arrive at the hotel.
The rest of the evening at your leisure.