Dolphin Cove excursion:
• You’ll go through a 30-minute orientation and spend about 12 minutes in the water with a dolphin, in groups of 10 to 15 people.
• Stand in waist-deep water, pet the dolphin and receive a kiss from the dolphin.
• Children younger than 8 must swim with a paying adult 18 or older. Infants swim free with a paying adult.
• For safety reasons, expectant mothers cannot participate in the encounter program.
• Remember to use biodegradeable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
• Take a towel and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.. The following activities will be additional cost: Dolphin Swim, Shark Encounter, Camel Ride, food, drinks & photos
• After your Dolphin Encounter, you will have time to enjoy the other attractions at the facility including nurse sharks, a camel, kayaking and petting stingrays.